sábado, 4 de dezembro de 2010

Slave of wills - Samael Mastema


Slave of wills


It always comes with the night
Wishes that came from the deep
Inside of me it burns to release
Then I let it flows in a way that i can't control

And  everytime it's different
But is the same old will
wild is always needing care
To keep satisfying me, keeping me alive

And no matter how  bright is the light
that heaven shine down on me
I will always belong to the darkness
This  doom will be my home
I am so fixed, addicted

Tonight it promisses
Love, sex, violence, faith and death
Anyway it's always so me
I have sure, that I belong to it

And no matter how  bright is the light
that heaven shine down on me
I will always belong the darkness
the doom will be my home
I am so fixed, addicted

I am not bad, I won't ever hurt you
I'd never do it, my wills are just for me 
and who wants to share them.
I'd never treat you bad, I only love the darkness
and what there is inside it.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário