sábado, 18 de dezembro de 2010

Free Doom - Samael Mastema

A free doom


thunders, blacken clouds an violent wind
an cold and black forest in ther corner of a street
it all compose the perfect scenery  to realize our will
the consciously sin
strong enough to me to loose control

one day, and more then  ten to play and free this desired doom
I love it till the  bones, a pass-time  to any one
seek and find, then

start all, sex lovers, curious and  freaks
A lovely  despara te night for  the  sex addict
tongue and mouth
lips, dicks and arms opened in T
like him I was fucked but this time is pretty sweet
it hold us tied in this addicted's life

sex lies in my mind
it takes over  my body and just set  me free when it dies
but every  night   I try to justify the why
this sickness inside me
does not make me cry

Cry
A free doom
Cry
for  freedom
free doom
freedom
free doom
freeeeeedooooommmmmm

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário